Full Printable Recipe inc extra hints and tips here: https://www.kitchensanctuary.com/cauliflower-fried-rice/
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
• 1 onion peeled and diced
• 1 clove of garlic – peeled and minced
• 1 red bell pepper deseeded and finely chopped
• 2/3 cup (115g) frozen peas
• 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
• 300 g cauliflower – about 1 large head, grated/riced
• 2 eggs
• 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• 1/2 bunch of spring onions/scallions chopped
1. Add the oil to a large wok. Add the onion and cook, stirring regularly on medium heat for 5 minutes until the onion starts to turn soft and translucent.
2. Add in the chopped red bell pepper, garlic and peas. Cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring regularly.
3. Now add the sesame oil and the grated/riced cauliflower and turn up the heat to high.
4. Use a spatula to toss everything together and to ensure the cauliflower doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
5. Once the cauliflower rice is hot (this will take about 3-4 minutes), push the cauliflower over to the side of the pan and crack the two eggs in the space. Add a little splash of the soy sauce to the eggs.
6. Making sure the part of the wok with the eggs in is over the heat, fry the eggs, giving a mix with the spatula until the egg starts to cook and look scrambled, but is still a little runny.
7. Now mix the egg into the cauliflower rice.
8. Pour in the remaining soy sauce and sprinkle on the salt and mix it all together.
9. Add the lemon juice, stir and taste. Add a little more lemon juice if required.
10. Divide between 2 bowls. Top with spring onions (scallions).
#LowCarb #Recipe #CookingShow