Smother in sauce (yes, they still stay crisp even with the sauce on) to make bbq wings, buffalo wings or sticky Asian-inspired wings. Or eat as they are – they’re totally moreish without any sauce!
Free printable recipe is available on our site: https://www.kitchensanctuary.com/crispy-baked-chicken-wings/
Crispy Chicken Wings Ingredients:
2.2 lbs (1 kg) chicken wings
2 level tbsp aluminium-free baking powder (It has to be baking powder NOT baking soda – see further notes on baking powder below
½ tsp salt make sure it’s regular table salt
½ tsp pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 120C/250F and place a rack on a large baking tray.
2. Cut each wing at the joint so you have a mini wing and a drumette.
3. Dry the wings with paper towels, then place in a large bowl and add the baking powder, salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Note – it’s important to dry the wings first so they only get a light coating.
4. Place in a single layer on the rack, skin side up. It’s fine for them to be touching. Discard any remaining coating once tossed together.
5. Place on the lower shelf of the oven for 30 minutes.
6. After 30 minutes, turn the oven up to 220C/425F and rotate the tray for even cooking. Cook for a further 45-50 minutes until the wings are lightly golden and crispy.
7. Take out of the oven to cool slightly before serving.
#Wings #Baked #CookingShow