I like to use little cocktail sausages so they’re not so huge that they take over the turkey, but I make plenty of them, so everyone can go back for seconds, thirds, and there are enough for an epic addition to leftover turkey butties later.
Free printable recipe on our site: https://www.kitchensanctuary.com/pigs-in-a-blanket-recipe/
• 15 rashers/strips of smoked streaky bacon
• 30 cocktail sausages
• 2 tbsp honey
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F.
2. Take a rasher of bacon and stretch it out a little, then slice it in half widthways.
3. Take a cocktail sausage and wrap one of the pieces of bacon you’ve just sliced in half around it.
4. Place the wrapped sausage on a baking tray, seam-side down.
5. Repeat with the remaining sausages and bacon.
6. Place in the oven for 25 minutes, until the sausage is cooked and the bacon is crisp.
7. Drizzle over the honey and place back in the oven for a further 5 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven, leave to cool for a minute (the honey will be very hot), then carefully transfer to a serving plate and serve.
#ChristmasFood #Recipe #CookingShow