Gorgeous, gooey, buttery, fudgy triple chocolate chip brownies! This is the best chocolate chip brownie recipe you’ll need! Easy to make, and oh so delicious it’ll be hard to stop at just one!
OMG you guys, this recipe! I know that there are a stack of brownies recipes out there on the inter webs, but this one is the ONLY CHOCOLATE BROWNIE RECIPE YOU’LL NEED!
Picture this…ooey, gooey chocolate fudge brownies that can be ready in under 45 minutes. None of this boxed crap, these brownies are the real deal!
I’ve made these multiple times at work, and let me tell you, these brownies are now famous at my school! They are gone in seconds once these bad boys are brought out! They are so rich and decadent, but easy to make at the same time.
If you love a brownies that’s crispy on the top, and fudgey in the middle, this recipe is the perfect recipe for you!
How to Make This Recipe:
This recipe is really, really easy to make! Simple ingredients that are combined in one bowl so that you’ve got minimal washing up, how can you go wrong?
What makes these better than every other recipe?
These triple chocolate chip brownies are ridiculously easy to make, requiring simple ingredients found in regular old supermarkets.
They are perfectly crunchy on top, but ooze with beautiful dark and white chocolate when you cut into them.
They are seriously addictive, decadent and make a great pot luck dish, or homemade gift for someone.
What ingredients will you need?
To make these beauties you’ll need;
- brown sugar
- caster sugar (is you’re in Australia, white sugar is fine elsewhere)
- plain flour
- baking powder
- dark chocolate chips
- white chocolate chips
- vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
How do you make Triple Chocolate Brownies
The beauty of this recipe, is that all the ingredients can be thrown into a bowl and mixed together for ease.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Grease a 20x20cm/8×8″ rectangular or square baking tray with a little butter, then line with baking paper/parchment paper.
- Sift the dry ingredients into a large bowl and add in the chocolate chips.
- Melt the butte in a saucepan and add to the dry ingredients with the vanilla and eggs.
- Mix well until combined, then pour into your prepared tray.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until brownies are crunchy on top and soft to the touch.
How to cut brownies
The key to cutting clean, straight brownies comes down to a few things.
- To get clean cuts, brownies need to be fully cooled. To speed up this process I flip my brownies onto a wire rack and cool at room temperature for 30 minutes, before popping them in the freezer for 20 minutes or so.
- Use a sharp, clean knife.
- Use can dip your knife into hot water before cutting, and wipe it dry.
- Use a ruler to cut perfectly even squares!
Usually I find the easiest method is to just let your brownies fully cool!
How to Store Brownies
Once fully cooled, I store my brownies in an air tight container.
I layer the bottom of my container with baking paper (parchment paper), then place one layer of brownies on the paper.
I then place another layer of parchment paper on top of the brownies before layering the next lot. Continue this until your container is full.
How long do they last?
I guarantee these won’t last long because they taste SO good! But they will last 3-4 days in an air tight container in the pantry. They are still moist after 3 days!
This recipe is great if you need something quick and easy to take around to a friends house, or a quick dessert or pot luck sweet treat! These will be your go-to brownies!
If you loved this recipe, rate it and leave a reply, we love your feedback on theHCK!
Want more chocolate desserts?
Triple Chocolate Chip Brownies
A beautiful brownie recipe – soft and gooey in the middle, crunchy on top. These triple chocolate chip brownies will be your go-to brownie recipe!
- 130 g brown sugar 3/4 cup packed
- 110 g caster sugar/white sugar 1/2 cup
- 75 g cocoa powder 3/4 cup
- 75 g plain flour 1/2 cup
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 100 g dark chocolate chips 1 cup of small chips
- 100 g white chocolate chips 1 cup of small chips
- 150 g butter 2/3 cups
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
Preheat oven to 180C/35F.
Lightly grease a 20x20cm/8×8″ baking tray with butter and line it with parchment paper.
Sift the cocoa, brown sugar, caster sugar and baking powder into a large bowl. Add the white and chocolate chips.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan and lightly beat the eggs.
Add eggs, butter and vanilla to the dry ingredients.
Stir until combined with a wooden spoon or spatula.
Pour brownie mix into your prepared tin and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until it’s firm to the touch. The brownie should be crunchy on top. It will continue to cook as it cools and becomes firmer as well.
Cool completly then cut into 12 even squares and serve.
If you have a scale, use the scale and convert the units to oz if using imperial measurements. Otherwise use the cups version.
Calories: 310kcalCarbohydrates: 38gProtein: 5gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 126mgPotassium: 222mgFiber: 3gSugar: 28gVitamin A: 370IUCalcium: 73mgIron: 1.5mg
Afraid you’ll miss a post? Subscribe today and receive updates on new posts, and bonus recipes and information! Follow along on Instagram, Facebook for food inspo and adventures, or see what I’m loving on Pinterest!